Cabo Bello is a hidden gem located in Mexico’s Baja California peninsula. It’s a small community situated between the bustling cities of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo.
If you’re looking for a tranquil and serene getaway, Cabo Bello is the perfect destination for you. Here are nine things you can do while in Cabo Bello.
Nine Enchanting Activities in Cabo Bello
- Snorkel in Cabo Bello Beach Cabo Bello Beach is known for its crystal-clear waters and coral reefs. Rent a snorkeling gear and explore the underwater world of Cabo Bello. You can spot a variety of marine life such as colorful fish, sea turtles, and even octopuses.
- Kayak in the Sea of Cortez The Sea of Cortez is a beautiful body of water that is home to diverse marine life. Rent a kayak and paddle your way through the sea. You might encounter dolphins, sea lions, and whales along the way.
- El Arco de Cabo San Lucas El Arco de Cabo San Lucas is a natural rock formation located at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula. It’s a famous landmark and a popular tourist destination. You can take a boat tour and admire the beauty of this natural wonder.
- Explore the San Jose del Cabo Art District San Jose del Cabo is a vibrant town located near Cabo Bello. It’s home to a variety of art galleries and studios. Take a stroll through the San Jose del Cabo Art District and admire the work of local artists.
- Watch the Sunset at Land’s End Land’s End is another natural wonder located near Cabo Bello. It’s a scenic spot where you can watch the sunset over the Pacific Ocean. It’s a popular destination for tourists and locals alike.
- Horseback Riding on the Beach Take a horseback ride along the beach and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortez. It’s a great way to explore the coastline and appreciate the beauty of Cabo Bello.
- Cabo Pulmo National Park Cabo Pulmo National Park is a marine reserve located north of Cabo Bello. It’s a protected area where you can find over 200 species of marine life. You can go scuba diving or snorkeling and explore the colorful coral reefs.
- Try Local Cuisine Cabo Bello has a variety of restaurants that offer traditional Mexican cuisine. Try some of the local dishes such as fish tacos, ceviche, and mole. You can also find international cuisine options such as Italian and Japanese.
- Relax on the Beach Last but not least, don’t forget to relax on the beach. Cabo Bello has a beautiful coastline with pristine beaches. Bring a book, a beach towel, and soak up the sun while listening to the sound of the waves.
Cabo Bello is a hidden gem that offers a variety of activities for travelers. From snorkeling to horseback riding, there’s something for everyone. So, if you’re planning a trip to Mexico, make sure to include Cabo Bello in your itinerary.