Revised and posted as of: April 20, 2023
To use the Website, you must be 16 years of age or older, as it is not intended for users under the age of 16. If you are under the age of majority according to the laws of your place of residence, your parent or guardian must read and agree to these Terms on your behalf.
The Business d’Or website contains information, content, services, and software that are protected by applicable copyright and other proprietary rights laws. This Content includes advertisements, directories, guides, articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, audio, video, HTML, source and object code, software, data, and the selection and arrangement of any of the foregoing. It also encompasses the overall “look and feel” of the website. Business d’Or and its affiliates own this Content and the intellectual property of their licensors and suppliers. Business d’Or actively protects its rights to its content within the limits of the law. Unless expressly provided in these Terms, you may not use the Content.
In addition to the information, services, and software provided on the Business d’Or website, the Content also includes logos, trademarks, and service marks owned by Business d’Or (collectively referred to as the “Marks”), as well as marks owned by other third-party information providers.
The Website and Online Content provided by Business d’Or are intended for personal, non-commercial use only. You may copy portions of the Content for your personal use where permitted, and download or print a copy as well. However, any commercial use of the Content is strictly prohibited, unless you remove any trademark, copyright, or other notices contained in the Content. You may not use the Content for any other purpose without obtaining prior written consent from Business d’Or.
If you wish to use the Content for purposes other than those permitted in Section 1, you must make a request as specified on the Website.
You may access the Content on the Website through paid advertisements displayed on the Website. In exchange for accessing such content, you agree not to remove, suspend, modify, or otherwise interfere with the delivery or display of any advertisements on the Website, unless you violate applicable law.
Business d’Or acknowledges and respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, or if you are aware of any infringing material posted on the website by a third party, please contact us at email@example.com.
- To file a claim of copyright infringement, you must provide a physical or electronic signature of a person who is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- As part of the claim of copyright infringement, you must identify the copyrighted work that is allegedly being infringed.
- To support your claim of copyright infringement, you must identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity and provide information that can reasonably help locate the material.
- To proceed with the claim of copyright infringement, you must provide information that allows us to contact the complaining party, including the address, telephone number, and email address.
- As part of the claim of copyright infringement, the complaining party must include a statement that they have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. The complaining party must also include a statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notice is accurate and that they are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Business d’Or has a policy of not accepting email attachments for security reasons. Therefore, reports of violations that are submitted electronically with attachments will not be accepted or acted upon. Additionally, please note that Business d’Or may terminate the accounts of users who are found to be repeat infringers.
By accessing or using the Website and its Content, you agree to use them only in accordance with these Terms. You are prohibited from doing any of the following without prior written approval from Business d’Or:
- You are not allowed to modify, copy, rearrange, transmit, rewrite, redistribute, transfer, sell, republish, transmit or publish any intellectual property, content or other part of Business d’Or’s business without its prior written approval.
- You are not allowed to remove, suppress, or alter any advertising displayed on the Website, except where applicable law expressly grants such right.
- You may not use the Website to:
- Include any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layouts, or forms) of any part of the website;
- Use frames or framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layouts, or forms) of Business d’Or without its express written consent.
- Archive, cache, store or database any content or other portion of the Website;
- This refers to the prohibition of breaking down the website’s code to understand its underlying structure and function, or finding ways to bypass any security measures put in place. In other words, you are not allowed to decompile, reverse engineer, decipher, disassemble or circumvent any aspect of the Website without the prior written consent of Business d’Or.
- You are not allowed to insert or introduce any malicious or unauthorized code, device or means, or take any action that could overload or damage our infrastructure in any way that is unreasonable or excessive.
- The use of any data mining, robots, spiders, cancelbots, Trojan horses or other data gathering, scraping, indexing or extraction methods on any part of the Website is prohibited.
- Using the Website in any manner that violates any applicable law or regulation or the rights of any third party is prohibited.
It is possible for website accounts to be provided by a third party, such as a student’s university. In such cases, we may have received information from that third party that is necessary to create the account, such as the user’s school email address.
4.1 Business d’Or utilizes non-employee contributors and commenters to enhance user experience on the Website. However, Business d’Or shall not be held responsible for the opinions and statements made by these content providers.
The accuracy and completeness of such content is solely the responsibility of the content providers, and Business d’Or does not guarantee its authenticity. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. § 230, Business d’Or is not considered the publisher of this information and shall not be responsible for any errors, inaccuracies, delays or omissions in the content. Due to the large volume of information published by these providers, the Website is unable to monitor all of it. Business d’Or, its affiliates, and employees shall not be liable for any claims of misrepresentation stemming from defamation, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, fraud, or similar issues. Business d’Or reserves the right, at its discretion, to remove any information provided by other content providers at any time.
The Website’s interactive areas serve as a platform for users to express their ideas and opinions, either directly to Business d’Or or with one another. However, to ensure safety, users should exercise caution when submitting personal information such as phone numbers and addresses in public areas of the Website. Business d’Or retains the right to delete, move, or modify any Post submitted by users for any reason, but is not obligated to review or remove such content. The views and information communicated by users in public areas of the Website are not endorsed by Business d’Or.
When you submit any content to the Website, including by storing, posting, uploading, creating, communicating, responding with, or placing any content, you affirm that you have the necessary rights and permissions to do so. Additionally, you confirm that the content you post is accurate, does not infringe on any applicable laws or the rights of others, and that you will not use automated means to distribute content. You also agree that your posted content will not harm any individuals or entities and will not cause Business d’Or to violate any third-party rights. You are responsible for your posted content, as well as any access or interactions with other users’ content. It is important to note that violating these Terms by posting unlawful content may lead to criminal or civil liability.
By posting content to the Website, you are granting Business d’Or and its affiliates and related entities a very broad and comprehensive license to use and exploit your content in various ways, including copying, modifying, distributing, and creating derivative works. This license is perpetual, meaning that it lasts indefinitely, and irrevocable, meaning that you cannot revoke it once you have granted it. The license is also worldwide, meaning that Business d’Or and its affiliates can use your content in any country or territory around the world. In addition, the license is non-exclusive, meaning that you are free to grant similar licenses to other parties as well.
Under this license, Business d’Or is also permitted to include the information you post in a searchable format that may be accessed by other users. This means that your content may be discoverable and accessible to other users of the Website, and may be used by them in various ways as well.
It is important to note that by granting this license, you are not entitled to any compensation or attribution of any sort. This means that Business d’Or and its affiliates can use your content without paying you anything, and without giving you credit or acknowledging your contribution in any way.
Business d’Or does not accept unsolicited material or ideas and will not be held responsible for any similarities between such materials or ideas submitted to Business d’Or and its own content or programs. In other words, if you submit unsolicited materials or ideas to Business d’Or, they are not obligated to use or publish them, and if they happen to have similar content or ideas already in use, they will not be held liable for any perceived similarities.
- The purpose of the interactive areas of the website is to encourage lively and thoughtful public discussion and allow users to express their opinions. However, it is important to note that participation in these areas implies participation in a community intended for all users, which may result in divided opinions. Business d’Or reserves the right to remove any content posted on the website, with the determination of whether the content violates the Posting Rules being at Business d’Or’s sole discretion after it becomes aware of such posting. While Business d’Or has the right to remove any content, it is prohibited to post certain types of content on the website.
1.The use of any language or content that is unlawful, vulgar, profane, obscene, pornographic, abusive, violent, threatening, or hateful, or that attacks other users, depicts nudity, or is sexually explicit is strictly prohibited.
- Discrimination against individuals or groups based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, age, disability, and/or marital status is not allowed.
- Any content that contains defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, inconsistent, or grossly exaggerated or unsubstantiated claims is prohibited.
- Users must respect the privacy and intellectual property rights of Business d’Or, as well as the rights of any third party. This includes refraining from posting copyrighted material without the express permission of the owner.
- Users must not violate, facilitate, or attempt to circumvent or violate any law, rule, regulation, or ordinance.
- Users must not unreasonably interfere with any other person’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the website.
- Advertise, promote, or offer to sell any goods or services.
- Users are not allowed to disclose, use, or attempt to use another person’s account, password, service, or system, except as expressly permitted by these Terms.
- The use of any viruses, malware, ransomware, or other malicious code, agents, or devices that can potentially compromise the security of the website or any service, system resource, account, login information, password, server, or network connected to or accessible to the website, including any related or linked websites, is strictly prohibited.
- Users must not spam an individual or entity by repeatedly replying to posts or sending repeated messages. Additionally, duplicating a previous post under multiple threads or topics is not allowed.
- Intended to conceal the origin of the submission or impersonate any person or entity. or
Users are strictly prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Business d’Or website. This includes accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account without proper authorization, attempting to probe, scan or test system or network vulnerabilities or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, attempting to interfere with any service to any user, host, or network, including without limitation by sending a virus to the website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing”, or “crashing”, forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email, forum or newsgroup postings, or soliciting or collecting data or information through automated means. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Business d’Or will investigate any events that may involve such violations and may include cooperating with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting those involved in such violations.
Any dealings or communications with parties other than Business d’Or through the Business d’Or website are solely between the user and such third parties. For instance, certain areas of the website allow users to trade or purchase goods or services. In most cases, these transactions are executed by third-party partners and vendors. Business d’Or will not be liable for any goods, services, resources or content available through such third-party transactions or communications, or any damages related thereto. It is advised to read the policies and practices of these third parties carefully and ensure familiarity with their policies and practices before conducting any transaction. Any complaints, concerns, or questions regarding materials provided by a third party should be directed to that third party.
The Software offered for download from the Business d’Or Website is protected by copyright laws and is owned by Business d’Or Suppliers unless otherwise specified. The use of this Software is subject to the terms and conditions of the accompanying End User License Agreement (EULA). Users are required to accept the terms of the EULA before installing or using the Software. It is important to note that the distribution of this software may be prohibited by law in certain jurisdictions and as such, it is not available to users in such locations.
The Business d’Or website are controlled, operated and administered by Business d’Or from its offices in the United States. Business d’Or makes no representations that any materials or content available through this site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States, and that content is illegal from territories. Access is prohibited. You may not use the Site or export any Content in violation of US export laws and regulations. If you access the Site from locations outside the United States, you are responsible for complying with all local laws.
By using the Business d’Or website, you agree that any notice or disclosure sent by Business d’Or to the email address you provide will satisfy the requirement that such notice or disclosure be in writing. This means that Business d’Or may send you important information or notices regarding your account or the website via email, and you agree to receive such communications electronically. It is your responsibility to ensure that the email address you provide is accurate and up-to-date.
Business d’Or reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, amend, add or remove the terms of this agreement at any time without notice. Changes take effect immediately. You agree to periodically review this Agreement. Your next use of this site will mean that you accept the changes. Business d’Or reserves the right to change or discontinue any feature of the website at any time.
This includes, but is not limited to, the use of Community Areas, their content, hours of use, and the equipment required to access them. Any changes, edits, additions or deletions are effective from the moment of posting and your use after posting constitutes your acceptance of such changes, modifications or deletions. Business d’Or may also restrict access to certain areas of the site for any reason without prior notice. Business d’Or may charge a fee or require registration to access any part of the website at any time.
You should be aware that there are child protection measures (computer hardware, software, filtering services, etc.) available on the market to help limit access to material that is harmful to minors. For detailed reports on some of these protections, see http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/ntiageneral/cipa2003/index.html (Children’s Internet Protection Act: Effectiveness of Internet Protection Measures and Safety Policies) report).
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES TO WHICH THE WEBSITE LINKS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. BUSINESS D’OR DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR THE AVAILABILITY OR CONTENT OF OTHER SERVICES THAT MAY BE LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, AS BUSINESS D’OR HAS NO CONTROL OVER SUCH SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BUSINESS D’OR DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENT, ACCURACY, QUALITY, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE FROM SUCH EXTERNAL SERVICES, AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT, GOODS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH SUCH EXTERNAL SERVICES. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT CONTENT PUBLISHED ON BUSINESS D’OR WEBSITES MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND THAT INFORMATION ON THE BUSINESS D’OR WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON A REGULAR BASIS. BUSINESS D’OR AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY IMPROVE AND/OR CHANGE THE BUSINESS D’OR WEBSITE AT ANY TIME, INCLUDING BY MODIFYING THESE TERMS. THE SITE PROVIDES SEARCH FUNCTIONALITY WITHIN THE SITE, BUT BUSINESS D’OR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR THE CONTENT OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OUR SEARCH INDEX OR DIRECTORY, AS WELL AS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF ANY DIRECTORY OR SEARCH RESULT. BUSINESS D’OR AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ACCESSING AND USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN. BUSINESS D’OR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION OF THE USER’S COMPUTER AND OTHER EQUIPMENT. FINALLY, PLEASE NOTE THAT NO CONTENT OR PART OF THE WEBSITE SHOULD BE RELIED ON AS A REPLACEMENT OR SUBSTITUTE FOR, OR BE CONSTRUED TO BE, FINANCIAL, MEDICAL, TAX, OR LEGAL ADVICE.
IN USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS BUSINESS D’OR AND ITS SUPPLIERS, THEIR PARENT AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS THEIR PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS, AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DEFAMATION, TRADE DISPARAGEMENT, PRIVACY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT) AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COURT COSTS) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY ALLEGATION REGARDING: (A) YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE; (B) BUSINESS D’OR’ USE OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE OR POST; (C) INFORMATION OR MATERIAL POSTED OR TRANSMITTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT, EVEN IF NOT POSTED BY YOU; AND, (D) ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS BY YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY BUSINESS D’OR MATERIAL, OR WITH ANY OF BUSINESS D’OR’ TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE, AS APPLICABLE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL BUSINESS D’OR, OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, THAT RESULT FROM: (A) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT, WEBSITE; (B) UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, THE CONTENT, THE WEBSITE; OR (C) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, WEBSITE. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BUSINESS D’OR IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONDUCT OF ANY USER.
Any cause of action related to the enforcement of this Agreement shall be initiated in the federal or state courts located in the State of New York for the Southern District of New York, and you agree to submit to their exclusive jurisdiction. If any provision of these Terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions. You must commence any cause of action related to the Website within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is barred.
The failure of Business d’Or to enforce or exercise any provision of this Agreement or any related right shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Section titles used in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. If these Terms are terminated for any reason, you agree that the following terms shall survive: the Content Use Restrictions Section, the license granted to Business d’Or, and any other terms that you are entitled to survive, or that are reasonable. Business d’Or may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms to any party at any time without notice to you.
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or problems with the Website if you are facing.